



I just love October. I would say it is my favorite month next to December. And, why you ask? Well, my birthday is the 7th, Garrett's is the 8th, Susan Hawkins McNiff is the 9th, Esther Mae's is the 13th, Tasha's is the 15th, Kathy Woodward's is the 18th. It is a great month to get lots of birthday cards (25 this year), lots of emails, PRESENTS, phone calls, lunches, dinners and of course a party. This year the party was at our house (see pix) with the whole family (except for Tasha and Zach because he was sick). Those who did make it were Bob, Namie, Garrett, Kevin, Matt, Sandy, Susan, Dennis and of course Indy. We had a really fun time outside on our new patio.
My new thing is getting individual cupcakes from SuzieCakes so that everyone can choose the flavor they prefer. I celebrated by having a cupcake every day for 4 days. A little over the top and resulted in widening around the fanny and waist. It was worth it. It's a lot less fun taking it off.
On Monday, 10/26, Joanie (Noaners) my best friend since I was 6 years old is coming to lunch with me to celebrate. I am so excited. We are still best friends after all these years. She knows EVERYTHING about me and if I don't stay friends with her I am so busted! Just kidding (I think). She can still make me laugh so hard that milk comes out my nose or I wet my pants, depending on which end is filled with liquid.
1 comment:
so, i love reading your comments, thanks for leaving them. i don't know if i reply to your comment if you see them, so i figured i would post here. LOVE the oscar photos! how fun! and ladies, you look beautiful!! thanks for sharing! :) yvonne
Post a Comment